Instant EFT is an INSTANT way for customers to pay you via EFT. Instead of logging onto their bank, adding your payment details, amount, reference number and the name of their first pet, they can pay you via EFT in a couple of clicks. Our Instant EFT option Integrates with the five major banks in South Africa (Standard Bank, Absa, FNB, Capitec, Nedbank), which means that 95% + of your customers are able to access it.


Payfast is a leading online payment processor for businesses of all sizes in South Africa. It's dedicated to helping online merchants grow by making transactions seamless and secure.


Payflex allows you to split the cost of the purchase up into 4 equal, interest- and fee-free payments over 6 weeks. Complete a quick application form online and get instantly vetted. You qualify if you are over the age of 18, have a South African-issued Visa or Mastercard debit, cheque, or credit card, live in South Africa and have a good credit history (which our automated system will review when you sign up). Upon approval, you pay the first 25% of your purchase as a deposit, using your credit or debit card. Payflex then collects the other 75% in three instalments each over the next six weeks.


Designed to ease the burden of debt, shoppers can pay for products as they earn money, with no threat of growing charges. The simple approval process makes all this happen in seconds. Once approved, you’ll have money to spend and access to a best-in-class PayJustNow App that acts as a nifty budgeting tool. An ideal payment option to stock up on products for your business!


Mobicred is a simple & convenient credit facility that allows you to safely shop online with participating retailers. Get the training you need to jumpstart your new career or business! Your Mobicred account allows you to make one monthly payment for all your purchases with a revolving credit limit - allowing you to spend whatever you re-pay.


InkFin financing is an ideal credit option to fund the training you need for your dream career! Complete the FREE online application process by giving us some details about yourself, how much the course will cost, and which training centre you’ll be wanting to use. If you’re employed, provide us with proof of a steady income. You qualify if you have a 12 months clear credit record and affordability! If you’re still a student, ask a family member or close friend (with a steady income), if they will sign for the repayments to come off their bank account. We will only require some personal information from them.