Classic Lash Extensions – In Class Training (With Kit)
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- You must be over
18 years old
- You must have a valid
South African ID
- You must have a debit or credit card
issued by Mastercard, Visa or Amex
Welcome to our Classic Lash Extension Training Course! Get ready to begin an exciting journey where you’ll acquire the essential skills and expertise to become a highly sought-after lash artist. With our hands-on training, expert instructor, and internationally recognized certification, you’ll be well on your way to mastering the art of eyelash application.
Total Course Duration: 3 Months
You will begin your training by joining us for two days in class to cover theory and get practical experience under the supervision of our expert trainer, Lisa Telo. After these two days, you will continue to practice from home on as many models as you can until you are ready to submit case studies demonstrating successful lash extension applications on three models. Submissions must be completed within the 3 month period – time will commence from the first day of class.
In class Outline:
Day One: Classic Theory in the morning, followed by a break and light lunch. A practical demonstration on a mannequin head will be done, followed by you practicing on a mannequin under the supervision of our expert trainer.
Day Two: You will complete two Classic lash application practicals on live models, under the supervision and guidance of our expert trainer.
Upon successful completion and submission of case studies, you will receive a certificate of achievement from the Lash & Brow Institute as well as from Lash Inc UK.
We provide you with a Classic Essentials kit featuring high-quality tools and equipment hand-selected by the Lash & Brow Institute.
- 2 x TWEEZERS (ISOLATION, PICKUP)
- 1 x 3ML ADHESIVE
- 1 x LASH REMOVER CREAM
- 2 x SYNTHETIC MINK LASH TRAYS (MIXED LENGTHS 0.15/0.20 – 16 ROW)
- 5 x PAIRS OF EYE PADS
- 1 x LASH PLATFORM
- 10 x MASCARA WANDS
- 5 x MICROBRUSHES
- 1 x FABRIC FACE MASK
- 10 x ADHESIVE WIPES
- 1 x ADHESIVE PALETTES
- 1 x MICROPORE TAPE
- COTTON ROUNDS
Kit contents may change or be substituted with a similar item without prior notice based on stock availability.
To enroll in our training, simply select the month in which you would like to train and check out to secure your spot or WhatsApp us at 076 249 1703.
Courses & training are subject to strict non-refundable and non-transferable policies, and they may not be resold or distributed for any reason, including, but not limited to, the following terms and conditions:
- Copyright Protection and Intellectual Property Rights: All course materials, including but not limited to videos, texts, documents, graphics, and any associated content, are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned by the Lash & Brow Institute
- Impairments or Illness: If you have or develop any physical impairments or mental incapacities, you will not be eligible for a refund due to intellectual property rights and copyrighted materials.
Please be advised that should you have any of the following conditions, you are not a suitable candidate for this training: Poor eyesight (if corrective eyewear is worn, close-up vision must be good), severely shaky hands, arthritis, epilepsy etc. Should you enroll in or purchase this course without disclosing a potential hindering medical condition or other disability that would make it difficult for you to apply for eyelash extensions (e.g. hand tremors or poor eyesight) you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Technical Issues: It is the student’s responsibility to ensure they have the necessary equipment, internet connection, and software to access our courses successfully before enrolling for this course. Should you experience
- Resale and Unauthorized Teaching: Reselling our course materials or using them for teaching others without obtaining explicit written consent from the Lash & Brow Institute is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to resell, distribute, or use our course materials for teaching purposes without proper authorization may result in legal action.
Thank you for your understanding. We wish you a successful and enjoyable journey through our training.
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December