The lower lashes tend to stick together and pull out when opening the eyes. This causes irritation, redness, swelling, and lash loss.
It is annoying, irritating, and dangerous!
Create a cover over your cotton pads that are usually used for eye pads. Use Eyelash Extension Stickers instead to map swatches of the lower lashes before applying lash extensions on them and other areas of your natural lashes. Since these are vinyl, they create an excellent cover over cotton-based products, like regular eye pads
Lash map stickers for your eye pads to help structure your styling. This is the easiest and fastest way to lash map and further protect the lower lashes from sticking. No irritating gel that swells up with moisture. Since these are vinyl, they create an excellent cover over cotton-based products, like regular eye pads.
- Make sure you place away from the waterline. The base of the lower lashes should still be visible after placement.
- Size: approximately 18 x 12cm
- Prepare and Lash Map your client’s chosen style by using these useful eye pad stickers.
- Thin, flexible & smooth. Easy to peel off.
- Material: self-adhesive sticker
Lash mapping sticker contains 7 pairs (14 stickers per page)